Create your Bestseller by 2018
How to polish, publish & promote your bestseller to increase your impact in the world.
Here’s more reasons to attend this year’s Book Event….You can win! Door prizes! And for anyone who joins CAPS Manitoba by noon, Sunday October 15, 2017, Teresa de Grosbois will donate a $600 – 30 minute coaching session to help you write a Best Selling Book!
With Teresa de Grosbois, #1 International bestselling author of 4 books & founder of the Evolutionary Business Council.
Teresa de Grosbois is the #1 International bestselling author of Mass Influence – a bestseller in 7 countries. Specializing in the topic of influence, Teresa has a proven track-record in word of mouth epidemics, having taken three books to best-seller status in only 8 months, and having launched Mass Influence to hit #1 International bestseller status within 4 hours of launching. As the founder of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international organization of influential speakers. Teresa has spoken on this topic around the world, including at writers guilds and professional speakers associations in Canada, US, UK and Europe.
This intensive workshop is targeted at writers and speakers; giving you the full picture you need to put your self-help book on the bestseller lists and, ultimately, make a bid for New York Times.
You will learn:
- Key distinctions in how to write a bestseller
- The two key things that will have multiple publishers clamoring for your book
- The top mistake to avoid in marketing your book
- How bestseller lists work and how to get on them, including how many books you need to sell
- How to get top authorities in your field to endorse your book
- How to attain and use bestseller status titles to give you the credibility you need for your speaking career
A born and raised Altona boy, Donovan went to Winnipeg for his post-secondary education graduating with a diploma in business administration from Red River College and followed that up with a commerce degree from the University of Manitoba .
Donovan joined the Friesens team in 2002 working as a customer service representative for two years, left the company for a short time and then returned to join the sales force in 2005. The territory he covers includes Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Northwestern Ontario and the Northern Territories.
Donovan is happy to call Altona home, where he enjoys small town life with his wife Andrea and two sons – Luke & Rafael.
Date | Times
- October 14, 2017
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Winnipeg Winter Club
- Members Early Bird Discount - 69.00
- Members - 139.00
- First Time Guests - 139.00
- First Time Guest Early Bird Discount - 69.00
- Non-Members & Returning Guest Early Bird Discount - 89.00
- Non-Members & Returning Guest - 159.00
- Zoom only access - 20.00