Here are more details about the presentation by Sharon Evans – The Speaker’s Online Platform Toolbox.
As professional speakers, we are solo entrepreneurs and small business owners who balance time on stage, preparation and booking keynotes, workshops and programs.
We are bombarded with tasks that we must do ourselves, or manage outsourcing or out-tasking of the many things that have to be done to become and remain successful.
We seek productive methods to leverage our time to become known, use content to become trusted, showcase our successes and be found by those who can gain from hearing our message.
On April 10th you will benefit by:
- Learning what you can do to build your brand and design your online platform as a major component of your marketing plan
- Craft your online strategy to utilize your “toolbox” productively and leverage time in building exposure for your speaking business
- Understand the combination of social media tools and cloud software that best fuels your online platform
- Learn steps needed to crafting your blueprint to strengthen your online presence
- Discover time and cost efficient tips that will enable you to get more done with less
Sharon C. Evans helps clients to take businesses to new heights and helps focus their online efforts to increase bottom line. A Business Executive & Entrepreneur Coach & Management Consultant, and has spent more than 16 years consulting with Fortune 100 Companies in the U.S, as well as in Canada and Europe. With more than 10,000 hours practicing internet marketing since 2002, she became an inaugural member of the Expert’s Industry Association in 2012. If you want to know more about Sharon, see her page at www.sharoncevans.com as well as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles of SharonCEvans.